Screw-in RTD Temperature Probe with Connector According to DIN EN 175301 (902044)
- For temperatures from -50 to +260 °C
- Vibration-resistant construction
- Plug connector locked against contact, protection type IP65
- Available with transmitter
- GL approval for basic types 902044/20 and 902044/21
(max. insertion length 200 mm)
- Vibration-resistant screw-in RTD temperature probes allow temperatures to be measured under pressure in engines and compressors as well as in plant engineering and shipbuilding.
The plug connection between the protection fitting and the connecting cable is locked against contact and has protection type IP65 when connected. A Pt100 temperature sensor according to DIN EN 60751, class B is used as a measuring insert a two-wire circuit as standard. Versions with Pt500 or Pt1000 are also possible. The connection can be carried out in a two-wire or four-wire circuit as required. Basic types 902044/25 to 902044/29 are available as versions with transmitters (output 4 to 20 mA).