JUMO exTHERM-DR – Two-State Controller with ATEX and IECEx Approval
- Approval Ex II (1) G [Ex ia Ga] II C, Ex II (1) D [Ex ia Da] III C, Ex II (2) G [Ex eb Gb] IIC, Ex II (2) D [Ex tb Db] IIIC
- Approvals for ATEX and IECEx
- Ignition protection type [Ex ia] with intrinsically safe inputs or [Ex e] with increased safety
- Controller output (relay)
- Limit value output (relay) for alarm indication
- Analog output configurable as actual value output, setpoint value output, or logic output 0/10 V for control of solid state relay
- LCD display for process information
- USB interface on front and setup program for simple startup
- Pipe trace heating
The JUMO exTHERM-DR is a two-state controller for heating or cooling applications. The intrinsically safe Ex [ia] measurement input allows the direct connection of the corresponding type tested probes. Use of a barrier is no longer required.
Other than the relay output "Controller" K1 JUMO exTHERM-DR also has the second relay output K2. It signals when limit values have been exceeded or are not met.
Alternatively, a binary signal of 0/10 V is also available for the controller output or the limit value signaling.
The current measured value or the setpoint value is issued via the standard analog output. The vibrant display for plain text and backlight shows information about measured value, setpoint value, etc. in a clearly-arranged manner. A clearly-structured operation setup enables quick configuration and thereby reduces the startup times.
Alternatively, the configuration and parameterization can also take place via a setup program and the standard USB interface.
|Br.artikla:||Opis proizvoda||Price of the full version|
|00653943||additional information...||Upit cijene|
|00506252||USB-kabl, A-utikač na mini B utikač, dužina 3m||Upit cijene|