JUMO NESOS R40 LSH – Horizontal Float Switch (408340)
- Horizontal version, side mounting on tank or container wall
- Guide tube length up to 1 m
- Up to 2 switching contacts
- High switching voltage and high switching current
- Can be used with low medium density
- Process pressures up to 88 bar
- Can be used at temperatures from -52 to +240 °C
- Protection type IP65 to IP68
- ATEX and IECEx approval ([Ex i] and [Ex d]) as well as certificate for the Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) available
- Optional temperature probe or switch
- Potential-free switching possible without auxiliary energy or voltage supply
- Maintenance-free device setup
- Reduction of storage costs
- High process reliability due to wide pressure and temperature application range
- Quality made in Germany
- Cost savings through simple installation and mounting
- No need for an additional tank or container opening for a temperature sensor or switch
- Point level measurement of liquids in storage tanks, containers, and (oil) pans
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Mechanical and plant engineering
- Apparatus and container engineering
- Oil and gas
- Chemical and petrochemical industries
- Gearbox construction
Point level measurement is carried out according to Archimedes' principle for liquids. The float is guided by a joint and moves as the level rises or falls. The magnet contained in the float activates the reed contact(s) built into the guide tube. The switching status of the reed contact can be evaluated and processed further by downstreamed electronic components, relays, or contactors. Alarms, pumps, signal lamps, valves, and horns are typically switched via a contact protection relay.
The float switch is mounted at the side (horizontally) on a tank or container. This means that the same product can be used for applications involving both a minimum (MIN) and a maximum (MAX) point level. For versions with threaded process connections, the float is aligned using a cutting ring fitting.
Float switches with configurable guide tube lengths of up to 1 m are available for applications involving container insulation or flange fittings. Variants with a connecting plug help to minimize mounting work.
Depending on the ordered variant, various electrical connections, process connections, guide tube lengths, floats, and number of contacts as well as their functions (SPST-NO [normally open contact] and SPDT-CO [changeover contact]) are available.
With the optional temperature sensor or temperature switch, both the point level measurement and the temperature can be acquired via just 1 measuring point. In addition, variants for monitoring the temperature at the reed contact are available.
Variants in an intrinsically safe [Ex i] version and with a flameproof enclosure [Ex d] are available for applications involving explosion protection. No isolating switch amplifier is required for installations with a flameproof enclosure.
Further technical information is available in the Documentation section.
|00734357||Ex-i Trennschaltverstärker 707540/38||Upit cijene|